It's simple to book facilities at the rec online...
Not registered? Then please read on — it will definitely make things easier!
- The Recreation Ground (or 'Rec') is to the east of the High Street: the nearest postcodes are BN8 5DR and BN8 5AU
- The Sports Pavilion is sited on the eastern edge of the Rec, adjacent to the children's playground
- Pedestrian access to the Rec is via Grange Road or School Path. There is also a public footpath entering from the west
- Vehicle access is only via School Path. Caution: the road is narrow and parking is limited.
- The Recreation Ground is a public facility, owned and managed by the Parish Council. It is available for all to use...apart from any area pre-booked for a sport or event
- You can book the Sports Pavilion, the Upper Recreation Ground and the Lower Recreation Ground. Please see this map.
- Booking allows exclusive use of an area – but only for the time period specified when the booking is made
- Organisers may not charge an entry fee for any event held in the Sports Pavilion or on the Recreation Ground
- Facility hire is subject to BPC's Terms and Conditions. To view or download these, please click the 'Download' link below.
Terms and Conditions
Things to know
- A booking can't be made without a password
- A password will be sent to you when you register
- That password can be reused. It just allows access to the system
- When you register, your name, email address and a contact phone number will be needed.
CLUBS are charged an annual fee for the use of facilities.
PRIVATE HIRE CHARGES for the Sports Pavilion are £15.00 for the first hour, then £10.00/hr subsequently.
Please contact us if you need more information.
The minimum booking period is one hour.