It's easy to book facilities at the rec online...
Not registered yet? Then please read on — it will make life easier!
Charges for facility hire are given at the foot of this page.
- The Recreation Ground is a public facility, owned and managed by the Parish Council. It is available for all to use...apart from any area that's been pre-booked for a sport or event
- Booking allows exclusive use of an area, but only for the time specified when the reservation is made
- You can book the Sports Pavilion, the Upper Recreation Ground and the Lower Recreation Ground. Please see this map.
- Organisers may not charge an entry fee for any event held in the Sports Pavilion or on the recreation grounds
- Facility hire is subject to our Terms and Conditions (below).
Terms and Conditions
Things to know
- A booking can't be made without a password
- A password will be sent to you when you register
- That password can be reused. It just allows access to the system
- When you register, your name, email address and a contact phone number will be needed.
CLUBS are charged an annual fee for the use of facilities.
PRIVATE HIRE CHARGES for the Sports Pavilion are £15.00 for the first hour, then £10.00/hr subsequently.
Please contact us if you need more information.
The minimum booking period is one hour.