Report a fault

Who you gonna call?

Who can you contact when there's trouble with the roads, with the pavement or with main services like water or electricity?

  • To report a power cut or track progress on supply restoration, visit UK Power Networks. When the power is off, use a laptop or smartphone :-)
  • Southern Water has an emergency number - 0845 278 0845 - to report a supply problem, a blocked drain or possible pollution. To report a leak, ring 0800 820999.