BARCOMBE STORES - LATEST
Looking to contribute? Please click here!
Diary note: Investors Meeting, Sunday April 30th, 3pm in Village Hall
SUSSEX EXPRESS ARTICLE, 21st APRIL
The report 'Residents rally round post office' contained several errors:
- Pledges do not yet total £400,000
- A public presentation was not planned for Sunday 23rd April
- Investors are not necessarily 'in line for a 2 percent annual return'
The following note has been circulated to potential investors:
'Barcombe Stores Rescue and Investment Project
Great progress has been made since our last meeting; a good deal of money has been pledged and we have a village couple who want to run the shop.
There are many decisions to be made and your opinions and votes, as an intended investor, are valued and crucial to the direction of the rescue plan.
Please come along to our Barcombe Stores Investors Meeting on Sunday 30th April at 3 pm in the Village Hall.'
Notes from the meeting will be available on this website.
- First meeting for potential investors attracts over 250
- Great support for purchase fund
- View the presentation
- Find out what happened